Friday, June 1, 2012

Destination Disney - Disney in RED

When I think RED and Disney... what comes to mind?

Disney's Polynesian Resort

Maybe not the redest of reds, but red just the same.  The Great Ceremonial House and longhouses, that burnt red color.  The bedding in their rooms.  Even the carpeting, all show hints of red.  The Cast Members and characters in your dining experiences.  The tropical flowers.  Red, red and more red.  That said, it doesn't take much to make me think about Disney's Polynesian Resort.  It's my favorite.  Why not enjoy some of its red for yourself...

 
Carpet in the Hawaii Longhouse.  Note the green Hidden Mickey in the red leaf. 




Wasn't that fun?!  Why don't you join in on the discussion. 
Be sure to check back next week and find out what DISNEY thing the color BLACK makes me think of.  Bet you can't guess.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you added the rainbow prism to my button and your take on the color red this week - I love the Polynesian too, even though I have never stayed there.

    ReplyDelete